October 7, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)



Gordon Gekko: Money is a bitch that never sleeps!
Gordon Gekko: Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs? They get slaughtered.
Gordon Gekko: Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.
Gordon Gekko: Idealism kills every deal.
Gordon Gekko: The mother of all evil is speculation.
Gordon Gekko: It's easy to get in - it's hard to get out.
Gordon Gekko: Payback. Except I'm not in that business anymore - because the one thing I learned in jail is that money is not the prime asset in life. Time is.
Gordon Gekko: It's not about the money - It's about the game.
Gordon Gekko: They took my life - and when I got out - who's waiting for me? Nobody!
Gordon Gekko: Someone reminded me I once said "Greed is good". Now it seems it's legal. Because everyone is drinking the same Kool Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment